Introduction to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services | Test Prep 1 Quiz Answers
Introduction to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
In this article i am gone to shear Coursera Course Introduction to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services | Test Prep 1 Quiz Answers with you..
About this Course
- Whether you’re just beginning to work with the cloud or you already have cloud experience and are new to Microsoft Azure, this course provides you with everything you need to get started. It introduces you to Microsoft Azure core concepts and services. You’ll learn the basics of cloud computing, its advantages, and how to choose the right Microsoft Azure solution for different business scenarios. You’ll use the Microsoft Azure portal and a sandbox to create and test Microsoft Azure resources at no cost to you. You don’t need to write code or have scripting skills to do this.
- You’ll learn about several of the database and big data services that are available on Microsoft Azure. You’ll also learn how to take advantage of several virtualization services in Microsoft Azure compute, which can help your applications scale out quickly and efficiently to meet increasing demands. Finally, you’ll learn about the different storage and virtual network options available in Microsoft Azure.
- This course can help you prepare for AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam. This is the first course in a four-course program that prepares you to take the AZ-900 certification exam. This course teaches you the core concepts and skills that are assessed in the cloud concepts and core Microsoft Azure services exam domains.
- This beginner course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Microsoft Azure and want to learn about Microsoft Azure offerings and get hands-on experience with the product.
- To be successful in this course, you need to have basic computer literacy and proficiency in the English language. You should be familiar with basic computing concepts and terminology, general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development. You should also be familiar with the concept of application programming interfaces or APIs. It is beneficial to have a high-level familiarity with relevant Microsoft products such as Dynamics 365 and Office 365.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Describe the benefits of cloud computing in Microsoft Azure
- Explain core cloud concepts
- Describe core Microsoft Azure services
- Describe core Microsoft Azure architecture components
Test Prep 1
In your opinion which of the following statements is true?
- You need to create an Azure subscription and an account will be created for you. Once you’ve created an Azure subscription you are free to create additional Accounts.
- You need to create an Azure account, and a subscription will be created for you. Once you’ve created an Azure account, you are free to create additional subscriptions.
Microsoft offers an Azure Free Account to allow customers to test out various features of their cloud services. To sign up for a free account you are required to provide which of the following? Select all options that apply.
- Phone number
- A valid credit card
- GitHub or Microsoft account username
- A non-refundable deposit
Cloud computing provides computing services over the internet using a pay-as-you-go pricing model. Typically, you only pay for the cloud services you use. This pricing model can benefit a company in which of the following ways? Select all the options that apply.
- Lower their operating costs
- Operate a more efficient infrastructure
- Provides a guaranteed annual fixed cost
- Dynamically scale as your business requirement change