Introduction to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services | Test Prep 2 Quiz Answers
Introduction to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
In this article i am gone to shear Coursera Course Introduction to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services | Test Prep 2 Quiz Answers with you..
Test Prep 2 Quiz Answers
A cloud environment has several advantages over a physical environment and these benefits become available to companies once they have migrated to the cloud. One of these benefits is referred to as High Availability. What does High Availability provide?
- Applications and data can be deployed to regional data centers around the globe.
- Your cloud-based applications can provide a continuous user experience with no apparent downtime even when things go wrong.
- You can deploy your applications with the confidence that comes from knowing that your data is safe in the event of a disaster.
In Cloud computing, there are two different types of expenses that should be considered, Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx). Which of these provides for the no upfront spending of money and a pay-as-you-go service?
- Operational Expenditure (OpEx)
- Capital Expenditure (Capex)
The Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is the most flexible category of cloud services. It aims to give you complete control over the hardware that runs your application. Instead of buying hardware, with laas, you rent it.
Which of the following are features of laas?
- No CapEx
- Platform Limitations
Which of the following are features of Management groups? Select all options that apply.
- Each management group can have many children.
- Each management group and subscription can have multiple parents.
- A management group tree can support up to six levels of depth.
- 10,000 management groups can be supported in a single directory, D.
Azure provides a feature that allows an organization to deploy, manage, and monitor all their resources as a group, rather than individually managing them. What is this feature referred to as?
- Resource Groups
- Resource Manager
Is the following statement true or false?
An Azure account can have multiple subscriptions.