The Full Stack Coursera Quiz Answers
Hello Friends in this article i am gone to share Coursera Course: The Full Stack by Meta All Weeks Quiz Answers with you..
Enrol Link: The Full Stack
The Full Stack Coursera Quiz Answers
WEEK 1 QUIZ ANSWERS
Knowledge check: Introduction to the full stack
If clients do not run business logic and are mostly used for presenting data coming from the server, what are they called?
- Rich client
- Thin client
- Thick client
- Full stack
- Data stack
- Back-end stack
- Front-end stack
To be a full stack developer, you need to know front-end, back-end as well as databases.
When different parts of an application are physically separated from each other, what are they called?
Both 3-tier and 4-tier architecture are N-tier architectures.
Visit this link: Module Quiz: Introduction to the Full Stack Quiz Answers
WEEK 2 QUIZ ANSWERS
Knowledge check: HTML
You are including a blog post on your web page. You decide to place the content inside an <article> tag. What are the advantages of using an <article> tag instead of a <div> tag in the scenario? Select all that apply.
- It better describes the meaning of the element to accessibility software
- It allows the browser to render the element faster
- It allows search engines to better rank your page
Which tag is most suited to describe the navigation menu of your web page?
If the action attribute of a form is not specified, the form can still be submitted.
What is the benefit of adding the required attribute to an input element?
- It will ensure that the form data is sent securely
- It will ensure that the user provides a value for the form field
- It will ensure that the form data submitted is valid
You’ve added a form element to your HTML document and set the value of the method attribute to POST. What is the other valid HTTP method for form submission?
Knowledge check: CSS
Which of the following is a two-dimensional layout model that can be created in CSS?
- Box model
- Grid model
- Floats model
- Flex model
Which of the following units of measurements are directly associated with the font sizing in CSS? Choose all that apply.
The grid items by default will start at the ________ of the grid container.
- bottom right
- bottom left
- top left
- top right
Which of the following properties is not a part of the shorthand flex property?
What styling property will you apply if you want to rotate an object 60 degrees in a counter clockwise direction?
- rotate: -60deg
- transform: rotate(-60deg)
- transform: rotate(60deg)
- rotate: 60deg
What data type is the variable item ?
var item = ;
What happens when you use the + operator on a string and a number?
- They get joined together as if both of them were strings
- Nothing, you can’t use the + operator on different data types
In software development, a framework provides a structure for developers to build an application.
What is the % operator?
- The modulus operator
- The division operator
- The concatenation operator
Visit this link: Module Quiz: Front-End Technologies Quiz Answers
WEEK 3 QUIZ ANSWERS
Knowledge check: Django architecture
Which of the following are used as primary package managers for front-end frameworks like React? Choose all that apply.
Which of the following is a characteristic of an ideal naming convention for API endpoints?
- Lowercase letters
- Avoid file name extensions
- Hierarchical relationships with a backward slash
- Use of verbs for resource naming
ORM, which is a technique to manipulate and query data from a database using an object-oriented paradigm, is an acronym for:
- Object Relational Mapping
- Object Relational Modeling
- Object Relation Mapper
API throttling is the process of translating query sets and model data into other Python and web-based data formats.
Which of the following is NOT a part of the syntax used in Django Template Language or DTL?
Knowledge check: Django and MySQL
ORM is the ability to create object-oriented programming compatible code from a SQL query.
While connecting with a MySQL database inside a Django project, the CONN_MAX_AGE parameter is used to represent:
- The number of connections that can be made.
- The length of connection before the connection is automatically closed.
- The length of time for which a connection has been alive or active.
- Historic data of connections made between the database and Django.
You have created a Django model called Reservation for creating an HTML form. You have also created a Form called ReservationForm using the Reservation model. Will both the form classes inherit the same class object as an argument?
For example: class Reservation(models.Model)
The SQLite database is installed and configured by default with Django projects. Which of the following is an advantage of the SQLite database?
- SQLite database is serverless.
- SQLite database does not have a user management system.
- SQLite database is open source and does not require a license for personal use.
- SQLite database is comparable to MySQL in terms of scalability, making it quite popular.
Assuming the form fields used in the example are valid, which of the following represents the right usage of the raw() function to implement SQL code on the model Person inside the Django shell?
- people = Person.objects.raw(‘SELECT id, first_name FROM myapp_person’)
- people = Person.raw(‘SELECT id, first_name FROM myapp_person’)
- people = Person.raw.objects(‘SELECT id, first_name FROM myapp_person’)
- Objects.Person.raw(‘SELECT id, first_name FROM myapp_person’)
Knowledge Check: Django and the front-end
- ‘Accept’: ‘application/json’
- ‘Authentication’: ‘Bearer ‘ + token
- method: ‘POST’
- ‘Content-Type’: ‘application/json’
Which of the following is NOT an advantage of using Django forms over creating forms using HTML tags?
- Automatic form validation
- Form element names in HTML need to be matched with the back-end code
- Django forms have fewer conditional flow statements
- You are bound by Django’s form class rules
Client-first architecture is predominantly used by Front-end developers.
Can you make POST, PATCH, PUT and DELETE calls when using a fetch() function?
Which of the following is a valid form field used inside a Django form?
Visit this link: Module Quiz: The Full Stack Using Django Quiz Answers
WEEK 4 QUIZ ANSWERS
Knowledge check: Web server environments
Which of the following items are essential for continuous deployment? Check all that apply.
- Build Tools
- Version Control
- Upload process
- Test Runners
There is no server involved in the serverless computing model.
Which one of the following is a type-1 hypervisor tool?
Facebook Developer Platform works on a PaaS Model.
Which of the following virtualization technology works directly with the hardware?
- Type-1 hypervisors
- Type-2 hypervisors
Knowledge check: Introduction to cloud computing
The maximum length of a IP4 address is 15 characters.
Which of the following statements are true about IPv4 and IPv6? Choose all that apply.
- The maximum number of unique IP addresses available in the IPv4 system is 232
- 0.0.0.0 is not a valid IP address
- IPv6 address can have more IP addresses than IPv4
- The highest IPv4 address is 255.255.255.255
- IPv6 is available everywhere
Cloud computing is a computing model where you can deploy computing units whenever you need and pay only for what you use.
Which of the following services or products are offered by most public cloud service providers? Choose all that apply.
- Email inbox
- Antivirus and malware scanners
- Load balancers
- Computing units
What is object storage?
- A service that allows you to store files
- A server where you can store files
- A service that allows you to store JSON objects
Knowledge check: Scaling in the cloud
In what kind of scaling policy, can you add RAM, storage, and processing cores to the dedicated or virtual server?
What is scalability? Choose all that apply.
- The process of upgrading the server to withstand the traffic or system load.
- The process of resizing the infrastructure to withstand the traffic load.
- The process of downgrading the server when there is less load.
- The process of resizing the server to withstand the traffic load.
Which of the following files are served by the Content Delivery Networks or CDNs? Choose all that apply.
The performance of health-based load balancing is worse than round-robin load balancing.
Which database load balancing process involves writing operations in one server and then copying it across multiple servers?
- Reverse proxy
Visit this link: Module Quiz: Production Environments Quiz Answers
WEEK 5 QUIZ ANSWERS
Visit this link: Final Graded Quiz: The Full Stack Quiz Answers