Test your knowledge on the importance of UX research Quiz Answer
Test your knowledge on the importance of UX research
Practice Quiz Answer
What question does foundational research answer, as part of user experience research?
- What should we build?
- Did we succeed?
- Was it easy to use?
- How should we build it?
Why is UX research an important step in the product development lifecycle?
- It prioritizes what a business believes users want from their product.
- It allows users to see the development of a product from beginning to end.
- It helps bridge the gap between what a business thinks the user needs and what the user actually needs.
What is the goal of post-launch research?
- Understand how users experienced the product
- Decide how to build the product
- Define the problems the team needs to create a design solution for
- Inform the team on how a product should be built