Reproducible Research Week 2 Quiz Answer
Hello Friends In this article i am gone to share Coursera Course Reproducible Research Week 2 | Practice Exercise Quiz Answer with you..
Reproducible Research Week 2 Quiz Answer Coursera
Question 1) Who created Markdown?
- Yihui Xie
- John Gruber
- Hadley Wickham
- Robert Gentleman
Question 2) When writing a document on Markdown, how do you denote the beginning of a R code chunk?
Question 3) When using knitr, how do you denote the height an width of a plot created in a code chunk?
- Set the ‘dpi’ options for the code chunk
- Set the ‘height’ and ‘width’ options for the code chunk
- Set the ‘size’ and ‘scale’ options for the code chunk
- Set the ‘fig.height’ and ‘fig.width’ options for the code chunk
Question 4) With some code chunks, we may not want the output generated by the chunk to be rendered into HTML but would prefer to print the output verbatim. How can we specify thid preference for a given code chunk?
- Set the option results = “asis”
- Set the option tidy = FALSE
- Set the option message = FALSE
- Set the option highlight = TRUE
Question 5) When using knitr and R Markdown and producig output in HTML, why should you never edit the HTML file?
- The HTML file is not a text file.
- Editing HTML file requires knowledge of a separate markup language.
- The Markdown file generated by knitr() is the appropriate file to edit.
- Every time you knit() the R Markdown file, the HTML file will be overwritten