Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma Week 5 Ans
In this article i am gone to share Coursera Course: Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma Week 5 Quiz Answer with you..
Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma Week 5 Quiz Answer
Test your knowledge on creating a high-fidelity prototype in Figma
Fill in the blank: A high-fidelity prototype must have visual elements, navigation, and _____.
When finalizing the navigation for a high-fidelity prototype, what questions should the designer ask? Select all that apply.
- At which point does the user journey end?
- How easy is it to locate navigation-related icons?
- How does a user get from one screen to the next?
- What color should be used for the navigation-related icons?
A designer builds a high-fidelity prototype in Figma and wants to make it interactive. What is the first step to making a design element interactive?
- Select the item for the hotspot
- Make the interaction that connects the hotspot to the destination
- Indicate the destination
- Add the interaction and animation
When creating a high-fidelity prototype in Figma, what happens directly after the designer adds the interaction details?
- Share the work
- Connect the screens
- Lay out the mockups
- Adjust the animation
Fill in the blank: Screens should be laid out in the order of the user flow because the first connection a designer makes will be the starting frame for the prototype. This is the first ___ they want a user to take in the app.
Test your knowledge on gestures and motion
What are some common gestures used to navigate mobile apps? Select all that apply.
Why are gestures and motion important in UX design?
- They help users make decisions about an action required in a design.
- They help users move between devices.
- They help enrich the user experience and increase usability.
- They help users identify visual elements.
A design team wants to add a gesture and motion to a reservation page of a hotel app. They apply animation to the select button on the page for room types. Which of the following is the best example of a gesture and motion when a user reserves a room?
- Swiping the select button and the app closes
- Tapping the select button and the room total appears at the top of the page in a basket icon
- Swiping the select button and the user remains on the same page
- Tapping the select button and a separate reservation summary page holds the reservation
A designer working on an app for an online retailer finishes adding interaction details for an action in Figma. They need to adjust the animation for adding an item to a shopping cart. What are some options for the animation settings? Select all that apply.
- Move out
- Close down
- Slide in