WhatsApp Business Platform for Developers Quiz Answers Coursera
Hello Friends in this article i am gone to share Coursera Course: WhatsApp Business Platform for Developers by Meta Quiz Answers with you..
Enroll Link: WhatsApp Business Platform for Developers
WhatsApp Business Platform for Developers Quiz Answers Coursera
WEEK 1 QUIZ ANSWERS
Practice Quiz: The WhatsApp Business Platform
The WhatsApp Business Platform can help businesses…
- Communicate with their customers.
- Discover new audiences.
- Find third-party experts.
- Build a website.
True or false: The WhatsApp Business Platform is manual rather than programmatic.
Which of the following is facilitated by the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- Uncovering new customers.
- Finding new customer service representatives.
- One-on-one connections on a large scale.
- Email newsletters.
What are webhooks?
- Code that enables the automatic transfer of information between two pieces of software when triggered by an event.
- A direct connection between two servers.
- Messages that are set up to automatically send information between two WhatsApp users.
- Marketing copy that is specifically written to be used on the internet.
Which of the following are primary uses for the WhatsApp Business Platform? (Choose all that apply)
- Customer Service
Practice Quiz: Cloud API
A business owner receives a high volume of customer inquiries, but they also want to connect personally with customers for other types of less common personal requests. What would you recommend?
- Offer automated bot support.
- Offer agent only support.
- Offer a mix of agent and bot support.
- Offer support documents on a website.
What are examples of tools you can build or integrate with the WhatsApp Business Platform to engage with customers? (Choose all that apply)
- CRM system
- Offer support documents on a website.
- Automated chat bot
- Human chat agent interface
True or false: There is no difference between the Cloud API and On-premises API.
Which of the following is not a benefit of using the Cloud API?
- The Cloud API is hosted in the region where your business is.
- The Cloud API allows a business to programmatically manage the settings on their WhatsApp account.
- The Cloud API is cost effective because Meta hosts the API on their own servers.
- The Cloud API is consistently updated by Meta.
Graded Quiz: The WhatsApp Business Platform Quiz Answers
The WhatsApp Business Platform can help businesses manage multiple conversations with customers and provide helpful information…
- At no cost
- Only during business hours
- While removing human interaction
- At scale
True or false: To take advantage of the WhatsApp Business Platform, a business needs to have a development team.
There are four steps to set up the WhatsApp Business Platform. Which of the following is the correct order of steps?
- Register as a developer, onboard a business, receive messages, call the “send message” APIs
- Call the “send message” APIs, receive confirmation, register an app, onboard a business
- Register as a user, onboard customers, call the “receive message” APIs, send messages
- Register as a developer, onboard a business, call the “send message” APIs, receive messages
What triggers a webhook message?
- An event
- A developer
- A user
- A business owner
Which of the following are useful ways to use the WhatsApp Business Platform for marketing? (Choose all that apply)
- Click to message ads
- Re-engage existing customers
- Acquire contact information for new customers
- Send ads to customers who haven’t opted in
True or false: The WhatsApp Business Platform can be integrated with customer relationship management systems.
What is something a business should do when using chatbots on the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- Test, train, and improve them
- Turn them off outside of regular business hours
- Use them for all customer service tasks so agents can focus on sales
- Only use them at first and phase them out over time
What is one reason a company might want to use the agent chat interface on the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- It allows for multiple agents to view and interact with incoming and outgoing messages.
- This interface enables you to answer questions people ask with an automated bot,
- It can let the company notify people of promotions that may appeal to them based on their previous purchases.
True or false: When using the WhatsApp Business Platform and Cloud API, businesses pay a fee for server hosting costs.
WEEK 2 QUIZ ANSWERS
Practice Quiz: Set Up Assets and Send Test Messages
When creating an app for the WhatsApp Business Platform, what app type should you choose?
What is the first step when sending a test message?
- Choosing the phone numbers to send from and send to.
- Writing the content of the message.
- Download the WhatsApp app.
- Sending a message to yourself.
True or false: The test message you send will be a pre-approved template message provided by WhatsApp.
Practice Quiz: Configure Webhooks
A webhook is used to send information from…
- A recipient back to the sender
- An internal server to an external server
- A sender to the recipient
- A customer to another customer
What is a webhook endpoint?
- The final piece of code at the webhook URL
- The person or bot that reads received messages
- A location to store message templates
- A destination that can receive information from a webhook
What are the two types of HTTPS requests that a webhook endpoint must be able to process?
- Connection Requests and Event Notifications
- Previous and Current Notifications
- Verification Requests and Verification Notifications
- Verification Requests and Event Notifications
A developer is configuring the Webhooks product to receive specific fields. Which one of the following describes the steps the developer takes to receive the desired HTTP notifications from the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- Select ‘Manage’, and then select ‘Subscribe’ next to each desired field
- Select Manage, and then select the desired fields from the Fields dropdown menu.
- Select Edit, and then select Subscribe next to each desired field
- Select Edit, and then select the desired fields from the Fields dropdown menu
Practice Quiz: Add Business Phone Number
Before creating a permanent token, what needs to be created first?
- A system user
- A permanent user
- A business user
- A temporary user
What is an access token?
- An opaque string that identifies a user, app, or Page and can be used by the app to make Graph API calls.
- A way to reset a password if it has been forgotten.
- A password a developer can use to make Graph API calls.
- What is produced after a user makes an API call.
What does a system user represent?
- Customers that make API calls to assets owned or managed by a Business Manager
- Servers or software that make API calls to assets generated by WhatsApp
- Servers or software that make phone calls to a Business Manager
- Servers or software that make API calls to assets owned or managed by a Business Manager
A business owner needs to add a business phone number to the WhatsApp Business Platform. What must they do to add it?
- Add the number before they create a permanent token.
- Add the number after they create their WhatsApp Business profile.
- Send an initial message, wait for a verification code and then add the verification code in the Settings section.
- In the Settings section, enter the number in the Phone Number field.
True or false: you can use the same phone number for the WhatsApp Business App and WhatsApp Business Platform.
Graded Quiz: Set Up the WhatsApp Business Platform Quiz Answers
A business manager account is unique to a business and allows a business to…
- Manage all the Meta tools your company may need
- Send messages to customers without using templates
- Send messages at a higher tier than a regular user
- Monetize the app that they’re creating
After creating an app and associating it with a business manager account, what is the next step in getting set up on the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- Select the products the app will connect to
- Create template messages
- Open a permanent business manager account
- Send a customer service request to WhatsApp
Which of the following statements is true about the first test message sent from an account? (Choose all that apply)
- A verification message is sent to the recipient via WhatsApp.
- The test message can be sent to at most five recipients.
- The test message requires a verified payment source.
- The test message is a pre-approved template provided by WhatsApp.
True or false: A message status update is not a webhook trigger event.
Which of the following is not a parameter that is appended to a Verification Request?
What is an Event Notification?
- A type of marketing message that a business can create as a template
- A push notification about an upcoming event
- A POST request to an endpoint that updates about changes to a subscribed field
- A pre-built template that a business can send outside of the 24 hour messaging window
A permanent token is always associated with…
- A temporary token
- A password
- A Facebook account
- A system user
If a business owner has already used their phone number in the WhatsApp Business App, what must they do to add it to the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- Sign up for a new account
- Delete the WhatsApp Business App
- Migrate the phone number
- Get a new temporary phone number
WEEK 3 QUIZ ANSWERS
Practice Quiz: Create Message Templates
Which of the following message types is NOT possible even after people opt-in to messaging?
- Respond to a user-initiated message by sending an approved template.
- Respond to a user-initiated message with free-form content, without using an approved template.
- Send a business-initiated message with an approved template to inform them of a policy change.
- Send a business-initiated message without an approved template for transactional messages, such as an order confirmation.
True or False: There are two types of messages on the WhatsApp Business Platform, user-initiated messages and business initiated messages.
How long is the response window after a user has initiated a conversation with a business?
- 24 hours
- 8 hours
- One week
- One business day
Which of the following is true when a person initiates a chat with your business, within the first 24 hours? (Choose all the apply)
- You pay a fee for each conversation.
- You must use a pre-approved template to send any additional messages.
- You can still respond for free to the messages after 24 hours passed, because the message was initiated by a customer.
- The customer must opt-in to receive messages.
Practice Quiz: Send Messages With the WhatsApp Cloud API
Which of the following is used to send messages on the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- Messages API
- Send API
- Graph API
A business owner wants to enable customers to enroll in a warranty plan through WhatsApp. They want to use quick reply buttons rather than call-to-action buttons. Which of the following is not a valid justification of this choice?
- Customers can enroll in a warranty plan directly in WhatsApp with yes/no quick-reply buttons.
- Call-to-action buttons are better suited to direct a customer to a phone number or website.
- Quick reply buttons offer a simple, consistent format for button responses.
- Customers have to respond by typing ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
True or False: Messages and calls on the WhatsApp platform are end-to-end encrypted?
What is the difference between a text message and a media message?
- Text messages can include attachments. Media messages are exclusively messages with attached media like images, audio, or video.
- Text messages can include media attachments. Media messages cannot include text.
- There is no difference.
- Text messages are text only with no additional parameters or attachments. Media messages include attached media like images, audio, or video.
WEEK 4 QUIZ ANSWERS
Practice Quiz: Create an Access Token
Which of the following is not something you can do with the WhatsApp Business Management API?
- Create and manage QR code messages.
- Generate chatbots
- Create, retrieve and delete message templates.
- Read phone numbers.
How long does a short-lived token usually last?
- 72 hours
- 24 hours
- 1-2 days
- 1-2 hours
Practice Quiz: Manage Message Templates
True or false: The “Delete Message Template API call” will only delete a message in the language it was initially created in.
A business can use WhatsApp QR code so that a customer can…
- Skip manually adding a business phone number and start chatting with your business right away.
- Invite friends into an existing conversation with a business.
- Make purchases without chatting with a business at all.
- Request a refund for an existing purchase without contacting customer service.
Which of the following is a good place to put a WhatsApp QR code? (Choose all that apply)
- Internal memos
- Product packaging
Practice Quiz: Manage Phone Numbers
True or false: The WhatsApp Business Management API can only show one phone number at a time that belongs to a WhatsApp Business Account.
Which of the following is not migrated when a number is moved from one WhatsApp Business account to another?
- Quality rating
- Display name
- Messaging limits
- Two-factor authentication
What are the required assets for migrating a business phone number? (Choose all that apply)
- Source WhatsApp Business Account
- Phone number to be migrated
- Placeholder phone number for migration
- Destination WhatsApp Business Account
Practice Quiz: Monitor Quality Signals
True or false: There are three quality ratings that can be returned when using the WhatsApp Business Management API: RED, YELLOW, and GREEN.
Which of the following are actions that a WhatsApp user can take that would hurt a businesses quality rating?
- Block or report
- Block or respond
- Forward or report
- Limit or engage
What are useful metrics to monitor when keeping track of response time? (Choose all that apply)
- Average response time
- First message response time
- Customer response time
- Conversation length
Graded Quiz: The WhatsApp Business Management API Quiz Answers
A Facebook login can be used to generate…
- A secure passphrase.
- A permanent token.
- A short-lived token.
- An app secret.
What is one reason you might generate a temporary access token in the development stage?
- Giving access to internal customer support.
- Providing access to customer beta testers.
- Testing your implementation of the WhatsApp Business Management API.
- Sending out test messages to customers without templates.
Why is it important to never hard-code the app access token into client-side code?
- It will return an error code from the Graph API.
- A competing company would then be able to copy the code used in your app for their own .
- Anyone who decompiles your app could gain full access to an App Secret and then modify an app.
- Your developers will lose access to the app.
What is the first step in creating a non-expiring, permanent access token?
- Connect with WhatsApp customer service
- Create a new account
- Generate a temporary token
- Create a system user
What is the WhatsApp Business Management API limit?
- 500 calls per hour, per app, per active WhatsApp business account
- 5,000 calls per active WhatsApp business account
- 50 calls per hour, per app, per active WhatsApp business account
- 5,000 calls per hour, per app, per active WhatsApp business account
Which of the following is not an ideal place for a generated WhatsApp QR code?
- Internal merchandise
- Customers’ invoices
- Marketing emails
- Product packaging
True or false: When migrating a phone number to a new WhatsApp Business Account, that number loses its quality rating upon transfer.
When migrating a business phone number, the business ID on the destination WhatsApp Business Account must…
- Pay a migration fee.
- Match the business ID on the source WhatsApp Business Account.
- Be in good standing with WhatsApp.
- Have a sufficiently high quality rating.