Test your knowledge: Project charter components
Hello Friends in this article i am gone to share Test your knowledge: Project charter components Practice Quiz Answer with you..
Test your knowledge: Project charter components Practice Quiz Answer
Question 1) What is the purpose of a project charter? Select all that apply.
- Organizes vital project information
- Defines the project and outlines necessary details
- Serves as a detailed project plan with a schedule
- Acts as a useful reference throughout the project
Question 2) What three questions should you ask yourself when adding details to a project charter? Select all that apply.
- Which project management tools would the stakeholders prefer the team use?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- What details are most important to the stakeholders?
- Are there project details that the stakeholders might disagree with?
Question 3) How can you use your project charter as a tool to align with stakeholders in the initiation phase?
- Introduce the project team to stakeholders so that everyone can discuss the project charter together.
- Present the project charter to stakeholders to confirm that everyone agrees with the project information.
- Edit the project charter into a 1-page, high-level summary for your team members to review.
- Ask stakeholders to each submit their visions for the project and add these as separate project charters.
Question 4) Fill in the blank: _____ are the expected gains of a project. These can be direct or indirect.
Question 5) What step for making project charter goals measurable involves researching how others in your industry quantify success?
- Aligning stakeholders
- Setting milestones