Test your knowledge: Ethics in cybersecurity Quiz Answers
Hello Friends in this article i am gone to share Foundations of Cybersecurity | Test your knowledge: Ethics in cybersecurity Quiz Answers with you..
Enroll Link: Foundations of Cybersecurity
Test your knowledge: Frameworks and controls Quiz Answers
An employee trained to handle PII and SPII leaves confidential patient information unlocked in a public area. Which ethical principles does this violate? Select all that apply.
- Privacy protections
- Remaining unbiased
Fill in the blank: Privacy protection means safeguarding _____ from unauthorized use.
- business networks
- compliance processes
- personal information
You receive a text message on your personal device from your manager stating that they cannot access the company’s secured online database. They’re updating the company’s monthly party schedule and need another employee’s birth date right away. Your organization’s policies and procedures state that employee information should never be accessed or shared through personal communication channels. What should you do?
- Ask your manager to provide proof of their inability to access the database.
- Request identification from your manager to ensure the text message is authentic; then, provide the birth date.
- Give your manager the employee’s birth date; a party is a friendly gesture.
- Respectfully decline, then remind your manager of the organization’s guidelines.
You work for a U.S.-based utility company that suffers a data breach. Several hacktivist groups claim responsibility for the attack. However, there is no evidence to verify their claims. What is the most ethical way to respond to this incident?
- Target a specific hacktivist group as a warning to the others.
- Escalate the situation by involving other organizations that have been targeted.
- Improve the company’s defenses to help prevent future attacks.
- Conduct cyberattacks against each hacktivist group that claimed responsibility.