Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals Quiz Answers
In this article i am gone to share Coursera Course: Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals | All Weeks Modules Quiz Answers with you.. | Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals Quiz Answers Coursera
Enroll Link: Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals
Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals Module 2 Quiz Answers
Which area network separates the control and management processes from the underlying networking hardware, making them available as software that can be easily configured and deployed?
Which DNS record type specifies authoritative information about a DNS zone such as a primary name server, email address of the domain administrator, and domain serial number?
- SOA – Start for Authority:
- NS – Name Server:
- PTR – Pointer:
- CNAME – Canonical Name:
Which IoT technology is backed by ultra-low latency, massive connectivity and scalability for IoT devices, more efficient use of licensed spectrum, and network slicing for application traffic prioritization?
Which network device is essentially an intelligent hub that uses physical or logical addresses to forward data packets to devices on a network?
Which layer of the hierarchical networking model is responsible for high-speed routing and switching? Routers and switches at this layer are designed for high-speed packet routing and forwarding.
Which type of extranet will allow businesses within an industry to share information or integrate shared business processes?
- Storage Area Network – SAN
- Metropolitan Area Network – MAN
- Campus Area Network – CAN
- Value Add Network – VAN
Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals Module 3 Quiz Answers
What is the decimal equivalent of 1110?
What is the binary equivalent of 250?
- 1111 1100
- 1111 1010
- 1111 1001
- 1111 1000
Identify the broadcast address from the following.
Which address class has a first octet value that is within the range of 192 to 223?
- Class A
- Class B
- Class C
- Class D
An IPv6 address is structured with how many bits?
What is another term for a logical address?
- IP Address
- Physical Address
- MAC Address
- Burned-In Address
Which subnetwork is 192.168.25.50/28 on?
Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals Module 4 Quiz Answers
At which Data Link sublayer does the physical address reside?
- Media Access Control – MAC
- Logical Link Control – LLC
- Data Access Control – DAC
- Network Access Control – NAC
HTTPS interacts with which OSI layer?
- Data Link
Which OSI layer handles flow control, data segmentation, and reliability?
- Data Link
At which OSI layer does the PDU contain sequence and acknowledgement numbers?
- Data Link
Which OSI layer determines the route a packet takes from sender to receiver?
Which OSI layer is responsible for setting up, maintaining, and ending ongoing information exchanges across a network?
Which layer of the OSI model does Project 802 divide into two sublayers?
- Data Link
Which term refers to stripping header information as a PDU is passed from one layer to a higher layer?
Which of the following problems can occur at the Physical layer of the OSI Model?
- NIC driver problems
- Incorrect IP addresses
- Signal errors caused by noise
Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals Module 5 Quiz Answers
Characteristics of unified threat management (UTM) include all of the following except:
- Combines security functions such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), anti-malware, and data loss prevention (DLP) in a single appliance.
- Enabling all of the security functions in a UTM device can have a significant performance impact.
- UTM fully integrates all of the security functions installed on the device.
- UTM can be a convenient solution for small networks.
Characteristics of application firewalls include all of the following except:
- Proxies traffic rather than permitting direct communication between hosts
- Can be used to implement strong user authentication
- Masks the internal network from untrusted networks
- Is extremely fast and has no impact on network performance
Which VPN technology is currently considered the preferred method for securely connecting a remote endpoint device back to an enterprise network?
- Point-to-point Tunneling protocol – PPTP
- Secure Socket Layer – SSL
- Secure Socket tunneling protocol – SSTP
- Internet Protocol Security – IPSEC
Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals Module 6 Quiz Answers
Which task is typically not included in server and system administration duties?
- Account provisioning and de-provisioning
- Managing account permissions
- Installing and maintaining server software
- Maintaining and optimizing network devices
Which application identification technique determines whether the initially detected application protocol is the “real one” or if it is being used as a tunnel to hide the actual application – for example, _Tor _might run inside HTTPS.
- Application protocol detection and decryption
- Application protocol decoding
- Application signatures
Which Content-ID filtering capability controls the transfer of sensitive data patterns such as credit card and social security numbers in application content and attachments?
- File blocking by type
- Data filtering
- File transfer function control
- File filtering by size
Which Linux command gives you extensive help on how to use a command?
Which subscription service complements App-ID by enabling you to configure the next-generation firewall to identify and control access to websites and to protect your organization from websites hosting malware and phishing pages.
- URL Filtering
- Threat Prevention
- DNS Security
On the NGFW, which type of User-ID technique can be configured to probe Microsoft Windows servers for active network sessions of a user?
- Client Probing
- Server Probing
- Internet Probing
- Connection Probing