Networking in Google Cloud: Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management Week 2 Quiz Answer
Hello Friends In this article i am gone to share Coursera Course Networking in Google Cloud: Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management Week 2 Quiz Answer with you..
Networking in Google Cloud Hybrid Connectivity
and Network Management Week 2 Quiz Answers
Also visit this link: Networking in Google Cloud Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management Week 1 Quiz Answer
Network Design and Deployment Quiz Answer
Question 1) Which three of the following resources can access an Internal load balancer in GCP?
- Cloud VPN
- Direct Peering
- Dedicated Interconnect
- Backends of an HTTP(S) load balancer
Question 2) What’s the benefit of abstracting parts of your Deployment Manager configuration into templates?
- Ensures that one resource is created before another
- Allows you to hard-code properties for your resources
- Allows you to abstract part of your configuration into individual building blocks that you can reuse
Question 3) What does Google Cloud Platform Marketplace offer?
- A platform for trading VM instances.
- Centralized billing for all GCP services and applications.
- Production-grade solutions from third-party vendors who have already created their own deployment configurations based on Deployment Manager
Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting Quiz Answer
Question 1) Which two of the following GCP monitoring features will notify you through email, SMS, or other channels when your webserver cannot be reached?
- Uptime checks
- Alerting policies
Question 2) In regards to VPC Flow Logs, which of the following statements is correct?
- Log updates are provided every 5 minutes
- Logs cannot be analyzed in BigQuery or visualized in Data Studio
- There is a delay and performance penalty in routing logged IP packets.
- Logs can be used for network monitoring, forensics, real-time security analysis, and expense optimization