Module Quiz Answers
In this article i am gone to share Coursera Course: React Basics by Meta Week 1 | Module Quiz Answers with you..
Enroll Link: React Basics
Module Quiz Answers
Why is React using the concept of components?
- It improves the styling of your pages.
- It allows you to build more modular apps.
- It helps accessibility readers for people who are visually impaired.
- It allows the browser to render your pages faster.
What is the absolute minimum code that a component must have to be able to show something on a screen when rendered?
- A named function declaration and some variables in the function’s body.
- A named function declaration and an array of items inside of the function’s body.
- A named function declaration.
- A named function declaration and a return statement with at least a single element with some text inside of it.
What are the benefits of using props?
- Props allow developers to write custom HTML tags.
- Props allow parent components to pass data to children components.
- Props allow children components to update the values of each prop independent from their parent component.
You are tasked with building a web layout using React. The layout should have a header, a footer, and three products showing various data in the main part of the page. Choose the preferred component structure.
- It should all fit into a single component named App component.
- It should have a separate component for each link, paragraph, heading, etc.
- It should have the following components: Header, Main, Product, Footer (with the Product component being imported into Main and rendered three times).
Which of the following keywords can you usually find in a React component?
- modular, expression, prop, default
- module, function, prop, exported, default
- function, props, return, export, default
- function, props, export, import, contain
What is create-react-app?
- It’s a command you can use in a component.
- It’s an npm package used to build a boilerplate React app.
- It’s a command you run when you want to serve your app in the browser.
- It’s a stand-alone application on the web.
Imagine you want to build a brand new React app, named “example”. Choose the correct command to build a starter React app to work off of.
- node init react-app example
- npm initialize react-app example
- npm install react-app example
- npm init react-app example
True or false? When you write arrow functions, for any number of parameters other than a single parameter, using parentheses around parameters is compulsory.
True or false? You can use function calls in JSX.
True or false? When an arrow function has a single parameter, you do not need to add parentheses around the item parameter (to the left of the arrow).