Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers
In this article i am gone t o share Innovating with Data and Google Cloud | All Weeks Quiz Answers | Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers with you..
Enrol Link: Innovating with Data and Google Cloud
Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers
01: The Value of Data Quiz Answers
Mark owns a large pharmaceutical company that manufactures essential medical supplies. The production lines are required to operate efficiently at all times. How can Mark use cloud technology to ensure his production lines are meeting optimal performance requirements? Select the correct answer.
- Evaluate historic data to inform new product development
- Evaluate real-time data to monitor competitor landscape
- Evaluate consumer feedback to identify customer sentiment
- Evaluate real-time data to predict maintenance requirements
Lucinda is creating a data map for her online learning company. Her datasets include learner demographics, their purchases, and browsing history. What data ‘bucket’ would these datasets fall into? Select the correct answer.
- Cloud data
- Corporate data
- User data
- Industry data
Images and videos are examples of what type of data? Select the correct answer.
Eduardo is using a machine learning model to improve recruitment efficiency for his company. What candidate data is appropriate and relevant for training the model? Select the two correct answers.
- Years of experience
What are the key benefits of using cloud technology to unlock value from data, especially for traditional Enterprises? Select the two correct answers.
- Customers can collaborate with corporations to create industry trends.
- Businesses can process terabytes of data in real-time.
- Businesses can query their data and retrieve results instantly.
- Businesses can access open source data like never before.
- Customers can now gain access to their own data instantly.
Data Consolidation and Analytics Quiz Answers
Which of the following is an advantage for storing and managing data in the public cloud? Select the two correct answers.
- Increased CapEx
- Increased data structure
- Increased coverage
How is data integrity achieved? Select the two correct answers.
- By converting all unstructured data into structured data
- By fully migrating all types of data into a database
- By including all types of data regardless of type
- Through ongoing error checking and validation routines as data is collected
- By implementing a set of rules when a database is first designed
How do databases and data warehouses differ? Select the correct answer.
- Data warehouses efficiently process structured data, while databases rapidly process software data.
- Data warehouses efficiently ingest large amounts of real-time data, while databases rapidly analyze large, multi-dimensional datasets.
- Databases efficiently ingest large amounts of real-time data, while data warehouses rapidly analyze multi-dimensional datasets.
- Databases efficiently process structured data, while data warehouses rapidly process unstructured data.
What is a data lake? Select the correct answer.
- A repository of raw data and tend to hold ‘back up’ data
- A decentralized repository of structured and unstructured data
- A refined data repository accessible by employees and select customers
- A large pool of data accessible to database administrators only
Lydia manages a large hotel chain. How can Looker enable Lydia to better serve her customers? Select the correct answer.
- She can use it to containerize important metrics
- She can use it to create real-time dashboards.
- She can use it to create standard static dashboards
- She can use it to commercialize important metrics for customers
An organization needs a solution for their data analytics workloads. They need to store, do complex queries, and perform data analysis on large amounts of structured and semi-structured data. Which Google Cloud product would best suit this requirement? Select the correct answer.
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Storage
03: Innovation with Machine Learning Quiz Answers
Machine learning is a subset of which body of knowledge? Select the correct answer.
- Artificial intelligence
- Automated intelligence
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
One characteristic of high quality, bug-free data is that it has coverage. What are the other two qualities? Select the two correct answers.
Olivia wants to use a machine learning (ML) model to categorize product images from social media and use that information to make predictions about future products. Her team includes experienced developers, but no specialized data scientists or ML experts. Which Google Cloud solution can they leverage to do this? Select the correct answer.
- Google’s APIs on Google Cloud’s AI Hub
- Tensor processing units (TPUs) for running TensorFlow
- AI Platform Training (formerly known as Machine Learning Engine)
- Notebook samples from Google Cloud’s AI Hub
The finance team just posted an open role for a Financial Manager. Jessica, the recruiter, wants to use a machine learning (ML) model to predict when the new position would be filled. Why is this use case not suitable for ML? Select the correct answer.
- Once the prediction is made, the ML model is no longer useful.
- Jessica would need access to sensitive employee data to train a custom ML model.
- The problem statement is too vague and wouldn’t benefit the overall company.
- This is an infrequent decision for a specific role and department.
What are two common business problems that machine learning solves? Select the two correct answers.
- Creating personalized customer experiences
- Identifying competitor differentiation
- Restructuring inefficient internal processes
- Automating processes
- Leveraging underutilised employee talent
Which of the following describes data completeness? Select the correct answer.
- Anything that can prevent the ML model from accurately predicting the correct outcome
- A collection of 10 or more datasets about a domain to replace human knowledge
- The availability of sufficient data about the world to replace human knowledge
- The problem scope or knowledge domain that the data covers