Data Integration with Microsoft Azure Data Factory Week 5 | Test prep Quiz Answers
In this article i am gone to share Coursera Course: Data Integration with Microsoft Azure Data Factory Week 5 | Test prep Quiz Answers with you..
Enrol Link: Week 4 | Test prep Quiz Answers
Data Integration with Microsoft Azure Data Factory
Week 5 | Test prep Quiz Answers
Test prep Quiz Answers
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a platform for building which of the following?
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL) solutions
- Extract Load Transform (ELT) Solutions
SSIS packages defining a workflow of tasks to be executed. The workflow of tasks in a package is referred to as which of the following?
- Data Flow
- SSIS Project
- Control flow
To lift and shift an existing SSIS workload, you can create an Azure-SSIS IR to natively execute SSIS packages. The location for your Azure-SSIS IR is important to achieve high performance in your extract-transform-load (ETL) workflows. Select which of the following statements are true.
- The location of your Azure-SSIS IR must be the same as the location of your data factory.
- The location of your Azure-SSIS IR does not need to be the same as the location of your data factory.
When creating a new SSIS Integration Runtime which of the following pieces of information are required on the Deployment setting page?
Select all options that apply
- Create Catalog (SSISDB)
- Catalog database Server Endpoint
- Admin Username
When migrating SSIS packages. you need to consider the location of the SSIS packages that you are migrating, as this can impact how you migrate the packages. Which of the following storage types are available when migrating SSIS packages?
Select all options that apply.
- File system
- SSIS Package Store
- Azure Key Vault
- MSDB Database in SQL Server
- SSIS Catalog (SSISDB)
Which tool is used to perform an assessment of migrating SSIS packages to Azure SQL Database services?
- Data Migration Service
- Data Migration Assistant
- Data Migration Assessment
You want to ingest data from a SQL Server database hosted on an on-premises Windows Server. What integration runtime is required for Azure Data Factory to ingest data from the on-premises server?
- Azure Integration Runtime
- Self-Hosted Integration Runtime
- Azure-SSIS Integration Runtime
When you migrate your database workloads from SQL Server on premises to Azure SQL database services, you may have to migrate SSIS packages as well. The first step required is to perform an assessment of your current SSIS packages to make sure that they are compatible in Azure. Which of the following tools would be most appropriate to check for compatibility issues?
- SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Data Migration Assistant (DMA)