Data-driven Decision Making Week 2 Quiz Answers
In this article i am gone to share Coursera Course Data-driven Decision Making Week 2 Quiz Answers with you..
Data-driven Decision Making
Week 2 Quiz Answers
Also visit this link: Data-driven Decision Making Week 1 Quiz Answers
Quiz 2 Answers
- Big data
- Quantitative data
- Open source data
- Unstructured data
- By using predictive modeling to look at what might happen in the future
- By making sure they are gathering data from more than one social media platform
- By having a strategy that ties the data back to other relevant data sets to validate findings
- Supply chains are more complex and diverse
- Time to market products and services has increased
- There is more feedback generated by social media
- Increased revenues and profits as companies look at hyper-targeting customers
- Reduced risk and better quality as standardization and automation become the norm.
- Decreased costs and enhanced productivity as more automation takes over from human decision making
- Better customer experience as the omni-channel interactions provides the convenience for customers and the low cost for providers
- The tools we have available to us now creates a situation where we are able to analyze large amounts of data very quickly.
- Big data is about how insights from data can drive big decisions that solve real business issues and create innovation and opportunity.
- Big data provides so much information that organizations cannot possibly keep up unless they have the most current technology for processing data.
- Primary data gives you user-generated content while secondary data gives you industry benchmarks.
- Primary data is data that you have collected and secondary data is data that you obtain from an another source / study.
- Primary data tells you what consumers plan to do and secondary data tells you what they actually did.
- Primary data is more reliable than secondary data since you observed it first hand, but secondary has been validated by a third party.