Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts Week 3 Quiz Answer
In this article i am gone to share Coursera Course Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts Week 3 Quiz Answer with you..
Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts Week 3 Quiz Ans
Also visit this link:Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts Week 2 Quiz Ans
Test your knowledge on synthesizing data into insights
- Identify outliers and compare them to the common themes.
- Create an affinity diagram to organize the data for each theme.
- Develop a hypothesis for a product improvement based on each theme.
- Write an insight that tells the design team how to improve the product based on each theme.
- Collecting assumptions about users
- Combining ideas to draw conclusions
- Understanding methods of data collection
- Evolving their understanding of user problems
- Traditional research focuses on collecting first-hand observations, while field research prioritizes data collection.
- Traditional research focuses on defining trends in the marketplace, while field research collects data on those trends.
- Field research focuses on quality checking potential design features, while traditional research observes them.
- Field research focuses on collecting first-hand observations, while traditional research concentrates on compiling data.
Test your knowledge on strong insights
- List observations
- Inspire direct action
- Easy to understand
- Answer research questions
- Increase empathy for the user experience
- Users typically can find the home page of a website.
- Most users successfully created a user account using the icon at the top of the page.
- Users should be able to create a user account by scrolling to the account creation link.
- Most users made the moderator feel happy about the study’s outcome by providing only positive feedback.
- Users think that it is inconvenient that they can only rent tricycles.
- Users want more convenient features.
- Users want the added option of renting tricycles at a physical location
- Users like that the app allows tricycle rentals.
- They suggest an alternative research question
- They answer the research question
- They refute the research question
- They allow researchers to change the research question